Lipstick Robot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lipstick Robot

We carry a big stick ... or something.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

welcome welcome welcome

Go down 
+2
Bootleg Steve
Patty The K
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stryder

Stryder

welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:28 pm

I am trying this new avatar since it goes with my screen name. I may have to change it though. It isn't very fun.
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Yeah ... sadly it's just us. I have like 10 members but the rest rarely post. I used to have a real kickin' messageboard were ALOT of people posted but it got so infested with spam I had to delete it. But you know how people are with change .. they didn't sign up for this one!

As for the puppets in the avatar, Dingus ... I hope they come to life while you're sleeping and gauge your eyes out with rusty infected spoons, light your hair on fire causing 3rd degree burns, poop on your chest while they have giardia, gnaw off your toenails, cause your unborn babies birth defects, leave multiple bite marks along your spine, give you a handjob with shards of glass without giving you a happy ending.

Yes, puppets creep me out. Almost as bad as clowns.
Back to top Go down
https://lipstickrobot.aforumfree.com
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:28 am

Ouch!! That would be painful. I think Patty REALLY hates those puppets. For forum harmony, I think you should change your avatar, Dingus. We don't want Patty to freak out every time she reads one of your posts.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Only because Stryder asked me to, and not because of Patty the K, who said alot of harsh things.... I have changed my avatar.
Back to top Go down
elvislvr

elvislvr

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Dingus....sorry to say, but this avatar is almost as creepy as the puppet....kind of looks like he's melting!!!
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:40 pm

Robin may look like he is melting but Batman and Robin are SO much cooler than puppets. I have to give my support to any comic related avatar.
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 pm

By the way, it looks like PTK had a good time in Scranton. Good for her!!
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Stryder, I did have fun ... I was apprehensive about travelling alone, but I was fine. Have you ever been to Scranton?
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Nope. I have nothing against the town, but I have never had a reason to go to Scranton. It looks like you went for a festival. Is there anything to actually do in the town of Scranton?
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:55 am

Not that I really was aware of ... it seems like going to Wal-Mart on a Friday night was the happenin' thing to do. We couldn't really find any restaurants, either. Don't people in Scranton need to eat? Maybe I was just staying in a weird area. My next vacation won't be there, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm

Hey all. I just wanted to drop everyone a line and say 'Hi'. I have been quite busy lately so I haven't had time to post. What is everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:49 pm

What have I've been up to? Nuttin! Work has been crazy as hell ... and so has everything 'round here ! ! ! ! Chaos indeed.
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:21 pm

Personally, I think chaos is a necessary evil. Without everything going haywire every once in a while it is too easy to get comfortable.

Patty, did you watch SNL Saturday? In the sketch about the VP debate, the guy playing Beiden mentioned Scranton as the worst place on earth. I thought about your trip and it made me chuckle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

No, I did not! I bet it was funny though. Besides watching SNL, what else have you been up to? Seen any good movies lately????

What has everyone been up to for that matter???? Everyone is SO quiet!
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:59 pm

I have not seen any good movies lately. The last movie I saw in the theater was 'The Dark Knight'. I loved it.

I've been spending a lot of time looking for a new job and doing projects around the house. I spent a good chunk of my weekends the last year finishing my basement and I am putting the finishing touches on that. I put a home theater in my basement, so I should be watching a few more movies. I just need to get a Blu-ray player to finish it off. Unfortunately, they still aren't that cheap. Sad
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:10 pm

You have a home theater? How awesome is that? I'm jelus... albino
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 11:54 am

It is nice having the HT. I just recently saw Pearl Harbor on it. Definitely not a 'feel good' movie. The production definitely did it justice though. The special effects are great. The thought of all those soldiers being trapped is heart breaking. If you ever get a chance to visit Pearl Harbor I recommend it.

How is everyone?? Are you planning to dress up for Halloween? What or who are you dressing up as?
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:30 pm

I went as The Hamburglar.

Good Times.
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Where is everybody?? I have been checking the site off and on the last week and this place is too quiet. How is everyone's year going so far? Anything new and exciting?
Back to top Go down
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

PostSubject: well here's something to tide you over   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm

I've been watching Steven Seagal shoot little kids
welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Seagalkids
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 pm

That is a quality video. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

where is everyone? There doesn't seem to much activity on the blog lately. I am thinking that people are outside enjoying the summer. I hope everyone is having a great time.
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:22 am

Holy Crap! I just mentioned you the other day!! Said "don't know what happened to Stryder!"
LOL!

I am going to assume your summer has been great too!
Back to top Go down
Stryder

Stryder

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 am

Glad you were thinking of me. Smile I'm still around. I just haven't seen many new posts when I have checked in here. I'll keep stopping by as long as people are chatting. Unless you want to get rid of me? Crying or Very sad

I have indeed had a great Summer. I have been out enjoying the warm weather as much as possible. Taking in the pool, grilling some steaks, and chasing a little white ball around a golf course. The last one being an exercise in futility, but still fun. Also, checking out some movies when I get a chance. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 am

Oh, my summer has been totally awesome! No lie there! Have done a lot of stuff ... I did chase a PURPLE ball around golf course (it being a miniture one) ... did 6 Flags ... saw tons of movies ... did my yearly trip to Louisville ... I could go on & on.

Right now I am excited about my new "hand me down" cruiser bike. It's bright blue and is in the process of getting all new inner tubes. I may even want to give it a nice polish before I venture out into the neighborhood with it.

I have some friends who are seriously into biking. They have the expensive, $1,000 name brand bikes ... each of them have three total: road, mountain & cruisers. I can see the point of having all three if you plan on riding on three different surfaces. I don't plan too ... not yet anyway.

Anyway, hope to get some pics of my bike up pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome welcome welcome   welcome welcome welcome - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome welcome welcome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipstick Robot :: General Topics-
Jump to: