Lipstick Robot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lipstick Robot

We carry a big stick ... or something.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst Celebrity Tattoos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

Worst Celebrity Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Worst Celebrity Tattoos   Worst Celebrity Tattoos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
https://lipstickrobot.aforumfree.com
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

Worst Celebrity Tattoos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Celebrity Tattoos   Worst Celebrity Tattoos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:15 pm

In my opinion, tattoos are one of the worst fads of the 1990s. I've never seen a tattoo that flatters someone or improves the way they look or improves my opinion of them. People think they look "cool" when they get a tattoo, but usually they just look trashy. And I really don't buy the 'spiritual' or 'deep meaning' people sometimes claim to their body art. Like i'm sure that picture of the Road Runner on your tit has deep philosophical signifigance, but it still makes you look like you live in a trailer park. And I don't mean to be sexist, but tattoos on women are especially gross. I can see if a guy is kind of macho or in a biker gang or something and wants to express his coolness, fine. But tattoos on women aren't sexy, have never been sexy and will never be sexy. And yeah, it's your body, do what you want, i really don't care. Just personally, I hate tattoos.
Back to top Go down

Worst Celebrity Tattoos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipstick Robot :: General Topics-
Jump to: