Lipstick Robot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lipstick Robot

We carry a big stick ... or something.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An article from 1910:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

An article from 1910: Empty
PostSubject: An article from 1910:   An article from 1910: Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:40 pm

(I admit i swiped this from another board...)

MANY WANT TO BE OFFICIAL SPANKER

New Legislation For Girls' Home Brings Many Applicants.

Trenton, N. J., Jan. 27. —Applied"

Applications are still pouring in for the position of official spanker at the New Jersey State Home for : Girls. Establishment ot the office is proposed in a bill in the-legislature.

The applications are from all parts of the country, nearly 500 having been received. Women, old and young, comely and otherwise, are after the Job.

A woman signing herself Mrs. Joseph Harrison of Atlantic City writes: "I am a widow, have three children, am 35-years old and weigh 185 pounds. I am sure 1 can maintain discipline."

Another letter signed Miss Dorothy Horn, Altoona, Pa., reads: "I am a candidate for. the position. My plan would be to at first punish every girl to show what real punishment is."

Another letter from a South Jersey woman asserts: "My right arm is as strong as iron, and I will make every spank felt If I land the Job."
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

An article from 1910: Empty
PostSubject: Re: An article from 1910:   An article from 1910: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 am

Where can I find these women?
Back to top Go down
https://lipstickrobot.aforumfree.com

An article from 1910:
Page 1 of 1