Lipstick Robot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lipstick Robot

We carry a big stick ... or something.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Empty
PostSubject: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:40 am

Everything right now is 50% off. I wanted to buy some sex books but they were well picked over. Some were not my style. There was one about how to make love to a lesbian, and another about "an all girls guide to anal sex" ... there was a real cool one that cosmo put out but even at half off it was still pricey. I was looking for some Kama Sutra books, baby!

But I did spend some money. I got Milton Berle's Private Joke File for $10 ... A Wrinkle in Time for $3 bucks ... another book by SARK (I love her!) for $2.50 ... and a few others not really worth mentioning ... except "Everyone Poops" which I got for Lennon. That was a great laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://lipstickrobot.aforumfree.com
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

PostSubject: Shit   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:01 pm

That's a bummer. Guess they won't be calling me about a job. Is that the bookstore by EB games or the one down by Rex's?
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 am

It's the one down by Rex's .... their last day is this Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

PostSubject: Re: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:24 pm

I bought 3 books and 2 magazines for under $20, but they're getting pretty picked over. I got Ray Bradbury's "Something Wicked This Way Comes" (and another one by him) and a book of some plays by George Bernard Shaw. And a playboy and a guitar magazine.
Back to top Go down
Patty The K
Admin
Patty The K

PostSubject: Re: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:50 am

Now I've heard Waldenbooks is closing, too ... at the end of the month. Hopefully, they'll have some good sales as well. It's a bummer - I've always liked Waldenbooks so much better ...
Back to top Go down
Dingus McCrunch

Dingus McCrunch

PostSubject: Re: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:09 pm

I was there last night, they're closing like the 26th? I was talking to a guy at the mall who said that that was the last bookstore in alton, and now it's going too. I bought like 7 books for $40. I now have approximately 40 books that i've bought but haven't read yet (eventually i will get to them all, though- I'm just slow).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....   BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BD Dalton at Alton Square is going out of business, so ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lipstick Robot :: Books!-
Jump to: